The following positions are currently vacant:
Software developer (f/m/d) in Dreieich
Software Developer (m/f/d) in Dreieich
- As a member of our software development team, you will develop applications (full stack) for eCommerce and merchandise management with a specialization in the rental of sporting goods.
- You will take technical responsibility for the development of new software solutions. Here you also have non-functional requirements (quality, scalability, security, etc.) always in mind.
- You conceptualize and design in cooperation with our management and our customers the program technical processes of the Sports Rental product family.
- Completed studies (e.g. computer science, business informatics, media informatics) or a comparable education in the IT environment
- Several years of professional experience in developing web applications with profound knowledge in . NET, C# and Angular
- Basic knowledge in Entity Framework, REST and ASP.NET, as well as the handling of GIT are desirable
- Experience with e-commerce, payment and enterprise resource planning systems is an advantage
- Very good German and English skills
The key to the success of our software solutions lies in our agility. As a successful company with a small core team, we don't waste time getting bogged down in internal processes, but count on the spirit and individual skills of each person. At S|R Software, you are not forced into rigid structures, but help shape the corporate culture through your own personality. In addition to a portafilter coffee machine for the guaranteed best espresso, you can expect a passionate team whose heart's desire is to develop innovative solutions for the sports and leisure market every day.
Our company's success is also your success: in our dynamic market environment, we count on everyone pulling together. That's why you can expect a great working environment, flexible working hours and the degree of freedom that can be offered by the agile structure of our company.
Interested? Then we look forward to your meaningful application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
S|R Software GmbH & Co.KG
+49 (0) 6103 / 598 498
You have questions about the advertised positions? Please contact us.